Off of Holiday & straight to work

Mar es tres chic. Really. The day before The Big Day she rented a trendy new lounge/spa called Polished and arrived in a Hummer Limo with 10 of her closest friends and family. They were treated to a catered luncheon followed by pedicures and manicures. The decor was stylish and modern and the atmosphere was filled with anticipation and joy. Mar is simply beautiful and I have been so excited about her wedding.   It was really great to meet everyone and get a head start on memorizing names.  When I arrived at the bridal suite the following day, it was so nice to walk in and be greeted by everyone.    Check back soon for a peek at the wedding.  It was AMAZING!

1. ashley said . . .

oh my gosh!!!!!! wowowwoowowowow!
    her braces are off! she is so hot! why wasn’t i her bridesmaid? were you a little jealous!? i love her and I am devestated that I wasn’t there.

Posted September 23, 2008 at 11:03 am | Permalink
  2. gail Johnson said . . .

Shawna, those pixs are gorgeous! Looks like a fun time….

Posted September 23, 2008 at 11:28 am | Permalink
  3. Courtney said . . .

That place is so cool! She looks wonderful! Can’t wait to see the wedding pics.

Posted September 24, 2008 at 12:46 am | Permalink
  4. Rebekah said . . .

Those are so cute and fresh! I CANNOT wait to hang out with you next weekend!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!

Posted September 24, 2008 at 8:50 am | Permalink
  5. Leigh Ann said . . .

Wow! She’s beautiful, where are the nail spas like that around here?

Posted September 24, 2008 at 8:56 am | Permalink
  6. GigiWells said . . .

Shawna, the pics are great! They took me back to the fun we had getting all “dolled” up before Mar’s big day! I am anxious to see the wedding pics!!!

Posted September 27, 2008 at 4:55 pm | Permalink