Q and A *Going green has never looked so classy.*

Earth friendly. Vintage. Elegant. Location, Blackshear Resort

When I say the groom recycles, I mean HE RECYCLES and encourages everyone else to do their part too. From guest favors to the groom’s cake, the recycle theme was incorporated throughout. How cool is that?

Copper and Silver added warmth to a chilly afternoon. Details were everywhere, consideration in all things was Rhoneda’s true gift.

Beautiful birdcage veil and broach turned hairpiece by Sara Gabriel

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hyatt. I loved every minute of it.

1. Excellent post and a unique way of giving a message go green – Recycle.

Julie
    LifeSpace Going_Green

Posted November 13, 2010 at 1:29 am | Permalink
  2. Brianne said . . .

I just LOVE how everything came together so beautifully. Rhoneda’s eye for detail and execution of her vintage, earth friendly theme is amazing. I designed all of the stationery and paper items. How nice to see my work and moments from the day photographed so beautifully. Kudos to you Shawna!

Posted November 13, 2010 at 4:48 pm | Permalink
  3. Erika said . . .

This may be the most beautiful wedding I’ve ever seen! Loving the meticulous attention to detail and the eco theme was carried out to perfection!

Posted November 15, 2010 at 10:46 am | Permalink
  4. Katia Howard said . . .

It was truly an honor to be a part of this union. Not only did I get to see one my best friends join with her true love, but it gave me and everyone in attendance a better awareness of how we can decrease our carbon footprint while being fabulous! My husband and I elevated our recycling efforts as soon as we returned from this wedding. Thank you Hyatts!

Posted November 25, 2010 at 1:19 pm | Permalink
  5. JaMelle McNally said . . .

I’m almost done tearing up over how absolutely beautiful this wedding was….almost. Every single detail just screams Rho and Ant. Brianne did an awesome job with the paper products and Rhoneda’s eye for detail was perfect as always. Ahh..and the green theme just melts my heart. I couldn’t be happier for my dear friends and fellow “Greenies”. Love you guys!

Posted November 29, 2010 at 9:08 am | Permalink
  6. Adrienne said . . .

Awh, my baby cousin Rhoneda, you look like a queen who has joined together with her king, i speak the blessings of the Lord upon your marriage and many fruit 2 come. I love you and God BLESS. Love your cousin Adrienne

Posted December 16, 2010 at 12:12 am | Permalink
  7. Tameka L. Curry said . . .

This is, by far, one of the most remarkable weddings that I’ve attended! I feel so blessed to have been asked to sing in Mr. & Mrs. Hyatt’s wedding. So unique, so very well-executed, and altogether fabulous! The pictures are beautiful! May God continue to bless this lovely union!

Posted December 17, 2010 at 10:51 pm | Permalink